These goals have been set by Starfleet Command for the United Earth Starfleet Community in order to help ensure forward movement in our development. These goals were last updated on 6 APR 2021. Anyone interested in assisting in the development of the community and our canon is more than welcome to indicate interest to any member of Starfleet Command.
One Month (May 2021)
- Establish Specifications Team – In progress
- Recruit Director of Public Affairs – In progress
- Establish Canon Specs for NX-Type Ship
- Include Warp 6 Variant note (NX12 is first, any additional NX)
- Include Deep Space Rescue Variant note (NX11 only)
- Database for Award/Special Assignment Tracking – Completed
- Begin working on Apollo Base Specifications – In progress
Three Months (July 2021)
- Apollo Base Specifications
- Early in period.
- Apollo Base Deck layout
- Begin work on Sarajevo, Intrepid, and Neptune Class/Type Specifications
- Apollo Base on Active Status
- Appoint CO of Falcon, begin recruitment.
- Starfleet Command IC Post
- Begin work on first contact list (already have canon list) how it’ll defer from canon and where allegiances may lie between Vulcan and Earth, etc.
Six Months (October 2021)
- Identify potential members interested in command.
- Identify potential replacement CO for Antares.
- Begin development of a colony based sim.
- Complete specifications for Intrepid/Sarajevo/Neptune Class specifications.
- Launch new sim.
- Update 2160 timeline notes
- Eagle activity
- Apollo activity
- Falcon activity
- Antares activity
- Other things we may want through SFC to prepare for 2161 and eventual romulan/vulcan conflict.
- Discuss movement to 2161.
Nine Months (January 2022)
- Complete research on additional ships that would be in service around the years 2160-2162 and complete specifications.
- Begin research of new class to be in development IC – to launch first “USS” ship and UFOP level tech without UFOP.
One Year (April 2022)
- Launch at least one additional sim.
- Update timeline with activity as necessary.
- Review of the entire timeline to enhance to be more “worded” than a list with images.
- Add Chief of Staff to staff.
- Review community rules.